WWW.PIARKARIM.COM

MAA IZAT ACHIMAN KA JOO MAAR means THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPECT

Monday, April 12, 2010

Blogging-website for teachers

Blogging...Wonderful. I can blog. It is amazing. It is an art like teaching. I thought it would the job of someone who has technical expertise in web designing or computers; but it needs basic computer skills with an aesthetic sense thats all. I have enjoyed everything from this experience so far. I love technology because it works when you try it.

I read the introduction of so many participants on this course from different nationalities with diverse English language teaching experience. I am participating in an online course for the first time but I am enjoying everything in this space. I never learnt so many new things in a short time from a regular academic course at campus. I liked the golden rules for discussion which maintains the decorum for interaction. I also like the rubrics for the discussion developed. The concept of rubrics and the material share is a valuable resource for creating rubrics. The sites with ready-made rubrics for subjective assignments looked blessing for me as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment