WWW.PIARKARIM.COM

MAA IZAT ACHIMAN KA JOO MAAR means THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPECT

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 3--INFORMATIVE

This has been an extremely informative week-yummy site, aural/oral skills and technology in education.

I started this week with the best thing-a website which keeps my important links accessible and safe.

Then I read information on integrating technology in aural/oral skills. I read articles on the journey the technology has taken from the debate to pervasive influence of it on our lives.

Interactive web has become a second nature to me now. I can not live without it and it helps me do things effectively. My profession influences the minds of those who are going to matter this world seriously. These ideas about the use of technology in integrating lesson not only make my lessons effective but interesting also. I have shared the information about delicious with students, friends and colleagues. I have explored more websites and information for teaching language skills through technology. I took my TOEFL test yesterday and taking GRE tomorrow so I couldn't find lot of time to read my friend's blogs which is a regret in this week.

End of the third week--so many interesting and informative things about tech in teaching.

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. It's great to know about your passion for documenting minor languages. We have a huge number of dialects in Sudan. Some are considered minor languages and about to disappear too. This profession is considered very very rare here. Good for you!
    Glad to know you enjoyed de.ici.ous!
    Have fun!
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete